Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

lonely , depressed , afraid and anxious

sometimes I feel overwhelming feelings loneliness which stimulate depression and anxiety as well as shame. I am detoxing from antidepressants very slowly, with nutritional help. I just need to know that when I get into this horrible state that there will be some one who understands to talk to. Can you help me ehealth? rainbow
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile starship33
|

replied November 7th, 2009
Experienced User
There are many here that would love to help you, myself included. Congratulations on getting off the meds, you have made the right decision. Cheers!
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2009
There are plenty of good listeners on here, with good advice to give. There will always be someone to talk to, and well done for coming off the anti dep drugs.
|

User Profile
replied November 8th, 2009
Supporter
you can talk to me anytime you feel like you need to.
i felt like i was depressed my whole life because of mental and physical abuse. i used to see a therapist and take prozac. i now live a life with little depression compared to my past.

private message me and tell me why you feel this way.
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....