Anyone else hate it when you feel really lonely/bored but you feel too hyperstimulated/stressed to call a friend to come hang out? It is a beautiful day and I could go outside and call a million people but I just feel so uneasy and weird that I just don't want to do anything (thus, making me more miserable) and I am getting mad at myself because I know it is all my fault for just sitting here. I just feel like being around people would make me extremely nervous right now. Maybe I am getting depressed? Though I have a ton of energy...I didn't sleep at all last night and woke up feeling amazing energy wise. I just don't understand what is going on with me. I wish I could feel happy and fulfilled. I just want to be like other people. Any advice on how to feel better?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2008
Supporter
I hate it when other people feel like you have described. I will do everything in my power to make someone else happy, smile or laugh. I try to not concentrate on my own feelings, and it seems to help by just wanting to make someone else happy. YOu very well could be depressed, I've been for over 30 years! I have learned to turn NEGATIVE into POSITIVE.......you have to make you happy first. You are young and I hope it doenst; take you half as long to learn this lesson as it did for me. You want to feel happy? Make someone else happy. You could start here on eHealth. I coe here everyday, have since 2003 and try to find someone, anyone that needs a LIFT! Volunteer at an animal shelter or nursing home........help out, stay focused on doing something good for others...........you'll get that happy feeling! Hope this has helped you some!
|

replied May 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Fairy*Godmother wrote:
I hate it when other people feel like you have described. I will do everything in my power to make someone else happy, smile or laugh. I try to not concentrate on my own feelings, and it seems to help by just wanting to make someone else happy. YOu very well could be depressed, I've been for over 30 years! I have learned to turn NEGATIVE into POSITIVE.......you have to make you happy first. You are young and I hope it doenst; take you half as long to learn this lesson as it did for me. You want to feel happy? Make someone else happy. You could start here on eHealth. I coe here everyday, have since 2003 and try to find someone, anyone that needs a LIFT! Volunteer at an animal shelter or nursing home........help out, stay focused on doing something good for others...........you'll get that happy feeling! Hope this has helped you some!

Well said F*GM. I like the part where you said that...You have to make yourself happy first.......ain't that the truth!
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...