Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

Loco motion bath salt drug, help me my daughter took some of it

loco motion bath salt drug, i need answers about this stuff asap!! My daughter took this yesterday and is still up on this stuff!!!
What is the effects of using loco motion bath salt drug? My daughter took some up her nose and she has been up all night, her eyes have been constantly watering and her nose has not stopped running and i seen her blow her nose and there was a little blood in it, she is also on probation, will this stuff show up in a urine test? Please i need all the info i can get about this stuff asap!! I am scared she may need to go to the e.r. She is 27 yrs old and I am i am really worried for her! She called and told me that her boyfriend bought some of this bath salt drug and that she took a few lines all day and has not been to bed yet and it is now 4:30 am. I am really worried for her what should i do?! I have been up all night with her watching her and researching this bath salt drug online and I am not coming up with any useful information!! Can u please help me?!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Dee38
|

replied April 6th, 2011
i just got out of the hospital bcuz of it i stayed up 4 three days and started seeing people out to kill me and so did my friend apparently its a normal reaction, but im positive if she just doesnt do anymore shell be fine although it takes awhile for it to ware off, and tell her it is really dangerous, i mean i have taken hallucinogens thousands of times and never seen actual people just regular visuals like the wall start to move or something but this stuff will make you see really bad things if you do enough of it, i ran about 500 yds to mcdonalds and made them call the cops and lok their doors bcuz of what i was seeing and it looks so real and believable, this stuff should not be legal at all, ive done every drug in the book and its by far the most dangerous, my kidneys were trying to shut down and i was in i.c.u. for 3 days tied to the bed for most of that time bcuz of my delusions, but your daughter will be fine if she just doesnt do anymore but keep a close eye on her and if she starts seeing anything or anyone out to hurt her take her to the hospital immediately bcuz there is no getting through to anyone who starts seeing that stuff and they will hurt themselves or someone else
|

replied April 24th, 2011
What is bath salt? What is in it?
|

replied June 18th, 2011
snap out of it, your not seeing things or hearing things, don't let your weak mind get a hold of u, u know why cuz u haven't had a similar drug before have u, just start with the illegal stuff first, try some coke, or steal your friends adderall, half the delusions are due to sleep deprivation, quit being a weenie and u can control yourself even if u have taken alot, mind over matter
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
your a freakin idiot haVok1701. i work in a hospital and this crap has strong chemicals that jacks with your brain chemistry. you go do some for days and days and them come back and talk to me about what it does adn doesnt. my friend did some and he was actually sleeping, but when he'd wake up he kept seeing things, so he started beliving they were real. this stuff is dangerous and stupid. seek help if you know anyone who is doing this stuff and help get this stuff out of our country.
|
Users who thank concerned_life for this post: immaculatedisguise 

replied July 25th, 2011
I used to do bath salt. It is dangerous stuff. haVok1701, you sound just like the person I used to be friends with who seriously had a problem with the stuff. He went INSANE. He would lie and think he was telling the truth and he told me I owed him money and he stole my toaster and 12 year old pos Huffy! I mean, you cannot say he was in his right mind at all! He ended up moving to the south because he thought people were after him. So in my opinion, you need to snap out of whatever you've got yourself in, and realize these people are NOT being "weenies" and they are trying to get help, unlike you.
|

replied May 9th, 2011
mdpv is the only answer i could find when i looked for it on the internet, it feels like crystal, its just like a really strong upper but if your planning on trying it read my reply to that ladies question up there, its horrible and trust me you do not want to try it, i mean you'll feel fine but you will get very delusional and you will believe everything you see or think trust me on this that mess is for the birds lol
|

replied July 14th, 2011
I have been injecting bath salts since Feb and they are no joke and I suggest that no one messes with the stuff. I'm a heroin addict and this stuff got me addicted at once. It's now July and I have lost my job and have developed a very serious addiction. I have been injecting the salts and in the beginning I heard/saw things but then it went away. I was never violent but developed some very strange behaviors, I would not go out in public and isolated myself. I developed a high tolerance. I have lost 20lbs and developed a eating disorder. I also developed a very severe paranoia and had a nervous breakdown finally the other day and went to the ER. I think I overdosed and I thought I was dying because I was sweating and having panic attacks. All the ER could do is give me fluids and made recommendations for substance abuse treatment. I've been an addict for 20 years and have never had a drug take control of me like this before. I'm now trying to get into treatment and got assistance through my county drug&alcohol office, but now need a psychological evaluation just to get into the facility. I guess because of the violence associated with this drug it's a new protocol. I've been off the stuff for 2 days and still have a twitch and make weird faces. I am scared and don't know what this stuff will do to my body. I've injected a lot of this stuff in my veins and I am not looking forward to the consequences my body will suffer. I thought I would put down a my experience with the stuff.
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2011
You already made the 1st big step
Thank you for telling people thats a big step to healing. I never reply to stuff but something has me wanting to reply to this. I wish you all the luck to beat this and move on to bigger and better things in life Best of luck to you.
Deanna
|

replied October 16th, 2011
Where to get help?
My 20 year-old son is coming down off of a 1 week high on this stuff. He's been asleep for the last 20 hours or so. When he has woken, he complains of his hands being completely numb and can't even hold a fork to eat. I've been researching all morning and have found this is one of the side effects during the withdrawals. He will not admit addiction, so getting him help is impossible. I had him involuntarily committed at one point, but all he had to do was act normal and they released him. I'm hoping this will be the last straw for him (the numbness)...he's never experienced it before...maybe it will be a wake up call if he thinks something terrible is happening to him. Don't know what else to do but pray for a miracle. Don't let anyone tell you this stuff is not dangerous...it is. The violence, suicidal thoughts and anxiety are very real and cannot be ignored. Wake up kids!
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2011
Addicted? I don't knowwwww
Since the June I've been OUT of it on these bath salts. Yet I keep myself undercontrol except one time--- but that wasn't an option in the beggining.
One minute I had just been up for three days and thinking I'm on top of the world, geeked up. Next thing I know,
--*I THINK I don't know time frames anymore: but I imagined a whole day that never happened. I wasn't dreaming cause I was recorded on my camera, to show me when I came - to. I remember what happened (detailed) from MYYYYYYYY memory but dads bathroom is clearly not the ballpark. And he wasn't my mothers friend, like I insisted AND SEEN---- We didn't eat jello and he probably didn't find meth on my balcony like I remember.... Chyeah, don't ask. I was unaware I was hallucinating. Which is freaky. I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life. And if that didn't happen I don't know if I'd believe it was possible? Occasionally now I see like shadow'ish bullcrap bbut never let myself go there-- again and it doesn't take much! Just need to be awake for three days on it, which is no problem!

-;- OH man oh man, this sucks.
---
I'm literally lost without it though. And it is really, in my case.. addicting? I don't know if it is,- but I've had my fair share of obstacles and this is NOT a walk in the park, help, lol.
|

replied March 2nd, 2012
DONT !**@! AROUND
my step father was addicted to bath salts, only because he was in a half way house, their even able to get into state penitentarys and jails, it's a viral drug that shouldn't be messed with, my step day ended up hanging him self on a play ground due to his halucinations, it's not cool, it's not fun, i tried it once and never will agian, i'll stick to smoking a bowl out of my bong anyday over this stuff, if you know someone doing it, get them help immediatley, it's whats best, straight to the popo and to the hospital, if you love them, you know you should do it, i wish i got to my step dad befor bath salts did
|

replied March 25th, 2012
bath salts
If anyone could give me some advice or share information on their similar expierience with bath salts I would greatly appreciate it. About 6 months ago I did bath salts one tim. when I used them I didn't freak out and hallucinate or anything I felt like I was on coke times 10. I was able to fall asleep just a couple hours after using them. I woke up the next day and just felt out of it. Then came the panic attacks extreme attacks for prolonged periods of time that would reoccur throughout the day. Over time I got over the panic attacks and have been getting my anxiety in control ever since. Its been 6 months and I feel a lot better but I still don't feel quite like I did before. If anyone can help id appreciate it.
|

replied July 1st, 2012
I am a mother of a 21 year old son, and believe that he has experienced the salts, he finally admitted to it after taking him to our family doctor. He has been an addict of other drugs, but this is by far the worst experience that I have ever dealt with. It has change my sons mental status for sometime now and we are just as lost as some of you on here. Getting help was next to impossible, but thank god for our family doctor. We took him to the ER on Thursday and he is now admitted in the phsyc unit for evaluation. We are not sure how long or how much he has taken, but now the consequences for himself as well as other that care for him will never be the same. He is constantly paranoid, feels that people are after him, hears voices, sees things, not the same person at all before he started this poison. I pray for all that has had to experience this and hope that this epidemic of drugs will end soon...so sad for all!
|

replied July 25th, 2012
I also developed a very severe paranoia and had a nervous breakdown finally the other day and went to the ER. I think I overdosed and I thought I was dying because I was sweating and having panic attacks. With these drugs these drugs are so dangerous.
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....