I was 16, and was diagnosed 2 years ago. Im on medications like micardiz plus 40 mg and a norvasc 5mg at night. Will I still be able to live a normal life with this condition?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2009
YEAH IT KINDA SUCKS TO HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AT A YOUNG AGE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO LIVING A NORMAL LIFE.IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW U TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF U HAVE TO WATCH YOUR DIET,NO SMOKING ETC.BEING ACTIVE AND ALWAYS KEEPING CLOSE TABS ON YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE KEEPING YOUR DR.APPT'S THINGS N THAT NATURE.SO YEAH U CAN LIVE A HEALTHY NORMAL LIFE DONT LET IT SLOW U DOWN OR HOLD U BACK FROM ENJOYING YOUR YOUTH.
|

replied October 30th, 2009
well, if only i could... whenever i try to exercise, my heart starts palpitating, and when i watch my diet, sometimes my parents say i eat too little Sad it really does suck
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2009
maybe it's all because of the growth of the organism? when I was 15 I had a lot of pressure changes. later all returned to normal. about 19 years.
I now suffer from high blood pressure again, but that's another story ...
|

replied November 5th, 2009
normal, yeah i guess so since i lost some weight eversince i was diagnosed and it was kinda fast, and whats your other story?
|
Must Read
High blood pressure is often called the "silent killer" and can cause a number of medical problems. But what is hypertension? And what types do doctors define?...
Hypertension can be caused by a number of underlying medical conditions. Which ones? Are you at risk of developing high blood pressure?...
High blood pressure often manifests no symptoms, but can seriously damage the body. So how can you tell if you're experiencing hypertension, or not? More here....