Ok, now on top of not knowing which inflammatory arthritis I have, my blood work came back funky for liver functions. Anyone else have liver issues with their high sed rates and joint pain?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2011
Hello and thank you for posting your medical question on E health forum.

Any generalized inflammatory condition in the body, that affects all the body organs can be associated with hepatitis and this can present with abnormal liver function tests.

Inflammatory arthritis can be diagnosed by a examination of joint fluid aspiration and specific treatment can be provided based on the definitive diagnosis.

Treatment will include NSAIDS, immunosuppressives, corticosteroids and other supportive medications.

You might consult your treating doctor and clear any doubts that you might have.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Arthritis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.