Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Little painless lump right by my anus

Hi,

For the past couple weeks I've had this little painless lump right by my anus and I'm not exactly sure what it is and if I should be worried. It isn't painful at all really unless I put pressure on it and it doesn't hurt when I wipe or anything. I pretty much forget about it until I go to the bathroom and feel it when I'm done my business. I feel like it isn't that big of a deal and maybe it'll pass with time but I want a second opinion and suggestions on whether or not I should make a doctor's appointment.

Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Bottom
|

replied April 21st, 2012
Experienced User
It is hemorrhoid. Try these for 3 weeks, if the lump doesn't go away, go to a doctor.
Avoid constipation, drink atleast 6 glasses of water. Drink half or one glass of metamucil twice a day. Eat fruits, don't sit in a position continuously ( blood circulation is needed in that area). Get proper sleep.

Read more: Hemorrhoids Forum - Hemorrhoids or worse? http://ehealthforum.com/health/hemorrhoids -or-worse-t342600.html#ixzz1sjk4YtGM
|

replied September 11th, 2012
Lump in Anal
I have pea size lump in my anal that bleed some times not always and it is there for now almost for 5 years and there is no pain. and it go inside after m done with my business after pressing it a little. Any suggestions.
|

replied March 31st, 2013
white anus pea sized spot/lump
i have one to. im 13 years old. what should i do. i have had it for around half of a year
|

replied April 4th, 2013
Same here. Somtimes shrinks, somtimes grows but always seems to be there. Found an informative website with videos and stuff:
|

replied April 5th, 2013
Oops, link fell off: thehdoctor dot com
Not a sales site, it is really informative.
|
Tags: lump, hemorrhoids
Quick Reply