my wife had a mri on her brain and came back with lipoma.She can not walk for a short time with out saking and losing her balance is this related to the lipoma or something else.Thankyou Wayne
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 20th, 2011
im sorry to hear that. A brain lipoma can cause 1 , some , or many symptoms. I have 1 and I have many symptoms. If your wife feels dizzy , blurry vision , weird sensations in her head , unexplained feelings , confusion , headaches , memory loss ...chances are its the Lipoma.

Ive never heard of anyone not being able to walk because of it so I am not sure what to tell you. I dont wanna misinform you. She should see a Neuro and do man tests to determine exactly where the lipoma is , if its pressing on any part of the brain , and if it should be removed and HOW is very important. Radiation therapy seems to be very bad for the brain as it kills healthy brain cells.

She also has to watch what she eats. tell her not to eat Fried foods, anything with artificial sugar, sodas , cheap but tasty cereal...these are all foods that can help the lipoma grow and she will get worse.

If she is able to walk now , she should exercise , drink a lot of water and try reaalllly hard to eat organic food. i know its expensive but its something she can do to help herself. Sometimes the doctors dont know what to do either so we have to be our own Doctor.

Good luck..........
|

replied December 20th, 2011
there are different symptoms for everyone. Ive never head of someone not being able to walk though. ill give you some great advice. she has to try with all her heart not to eat bad food. fast food , sodas like coke or sprite , artificial sugar or fried foods.

Remember, LIPOMA are fatty tissue. The brain should not have the lipoma , it is not a good idea to eat things to make u gain weight because it will feed the lipoma....I have a lipoma as well and I gained 20 lbs and ive been feeling so much more symptoms than ever.

She has to drink plenty of water and exercise and go to a Neuro to do tests and find out what is her best solution.

check out non-invasive surgery GAMMA KNIFE
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2015
not walking
i have had serveral episodes of not being able to walk..complete loss of the right side,woth vomiting for up to 8 hours and a headache...this is what led to the discovery of the mass in the first place...
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....