User Profile
recently my inner lips becomes very red, i have shared this problem to the eHealth forum members and they reply me if i change a toothpick or a mouthwash. Then i realized it could be the mouthwash because i never use it before i just start the mouthwash recently. So what do you suggest and recommend me?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2009
Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Answer A5537

The ingredients in the mouthwash might be causing inflammation on the mucosa of your lips. By simply stopping use that particular brand of mouthwash, the symptoms might decrease and even disappear completely. If the symptoms do not disappear within several days, you might want to consult your dentist.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.