Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

like 5 days from now, i am feeling crampings still

Hi, I am anna..i am 22 y/o..i got a problem with my period..and seems like that this is the only cycle i've been delayed for 4 days..like i had my period on May 5, June 2, June 28 as my last period..it's already August and kept wondering why my period get delayed..
I have bf..and we just making out seldom with underwears on during the second week of july..then 8 days before my due, when we had an intense make out, we took of our underwears and merely he just put his penis at the mouth of my vagina..while his doing masturbating..
and supposedly my due is july 28, i tried to do prego test on july 30 with my first urine in the very morning..and it was negative
yet miss period..could i be really pregnant?need ur feedback..thanks so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Anna, Why would you allow him to masturbate around your vagina? Although it does not happen often, his semen can make you pregnant if he ejaculates close to your vaginal opening. Just stop doing this. If he wants to get his penis in your vulva, he should be wearing a condom.

Wait another 7 days and if your period does not come, take another test. There are plenty of reasons why your period can be delayed. After a week late you should however find out.

And please please please, be careful. Keep his naked penis away from your naked vulva. Keep you underwear on, do oral or masturbate with your genitals away from each other!!

Take care and PLEASE be MUCH more careful!
|

replied July 31st, 2010
thanks for ur reply..it helps..
for i just thought that i'm not fertile on those times..like it happened from the the week when it was 8 days before my due period..
and still now that i'm not having my period..
|

replied July 31st, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Anna, it is perfectly OK to play when you are not fertile. Do however learn to read your cervical mucus as well. Just using a calendar method to determine your infertile days are not enough.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...