What causes my head to feel crazy? lightheaded or dizzy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2011
I have been dizzy for over a month. it usually starts a few hours after i get up. could last most of the day. Feels like low sugar. I have had tons of test. blood, ct, heart. All have been clear and still dizzy. finally went to a ent. (ear nose and throat dr.). That was scary cause i use smokeless tobacco. He said it was do to a sinus infection. he told me that they will back up through tubes that go to the ear. I hope he is right cause this is really messing with my life. I forgot to say that my head also goes completely numb sometimes. I seen the ent 3 days ago and he has me using a neil med nasal fluss twice a day. (you can get from walmart for about 10 to 20 bucks) and nasan x. If this helps i will let you know.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...