Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Lightheaded for two years, aniexty medicine didn't help

One day I was walking up a hill and I started feeling very light headed then my whole body started going numb. Had to have someone carry me to my house. Couldn't think straight either Im a past drinker. So that's why I thought it could of been something that set it off I'm 18 now. And to this day I have a child. And my life is so difficult. I can't even go out of the house and have a good time because I'm always dizzy now I'm becomming depressed from it. And can't even get in a car without feeling like I'm on a boat . I went to several doctors. Nose ear and throat the hospital . Everything seems normal . Tests such as blood tests , equalibrium , heart ultrasound , pee test , diabetes test , anemic tests , haven't gotten an mri yet and doctors just think it's aniexfy. Or my diet , But I've taken aniexty medicine didn't help , even for depression , and dizziness and vitamins nothing helps. I drink pleanty of water and eat right. What else can I do ? I feel like my life is over.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I would suggest you to have cognitive behavioural therapy sessions to combat this problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.