Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

light headed - chronic anxiety attacks? Im worried!

Hello not sure how exaclty to explain this but i'll try. When I was a child I used to get this alot but it only happened once every few months so I never said to anyone also I would never know how to explain it. I don't think I've had an episode in the last 10 years. I'm 30 now and I have had 3 this week. The most severe episode in work where I though I was going to faint. Anyways it doesn't effect my sight or make me that dizzy. I feel really anxious and lots of things race through my mind really quickly. I feel totally spaced out. I close my eyes as I know it will be gone it a few in minutes. Its horrible and the other day I had one in the morning and then one at my desk in work but in work i thought I was going to have to grab onto someone as I felt my eyes closing and my mind going really weak. but then I snapped out of it. My mother suffers blackouts where she just falls asleep anywhere. Doctors called it chronic anxiety attacks. Im worried. What is wrong with me???
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...