Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Life is bad and pointless

My life at the moment is bad. I am getting kicked out of my school. I am 16, my school are kicking me out for something I did'nt do. My girlfriend upsets me a lot. My friends go behind my back. Whenever I get to a average happiness it only lasts for a hour or so then ill be really upset for days and weeks. I often think that life is very bad and pointless.

Am i depressed?? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2009
I think your depressed. Probably mild. People will always do things to hurt you and that is life. If your like this and nothing helps. Then go ask your doctor or someone you love for advice. I'm sure it will get better for you. Keep your fingers crossed and always put a smile on your face. Always be positve..being negative will only make it worse. I hope you are going to be ok. Just keep in mind that it will soon end. You will be back to the normal you again.

Take care...
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2009
Experienced User
Life is bad and pointless. I don't see any point to life. It will keep going. And it is rude. It is so rude. You should reach for a higher goal. But these always seem fake. Reality is there. Plus you will be lofty if you are too happy.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....