my now ex boy boyfriend n babys dad had another life in az wihle he was over there going to school he had a girl friend that he never told her about his daughter,or me , me okay i understad but how could he not mention her???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2009
Experienced User
thats messed up, dont know what to say except that you should forget about him
|

replied January 16th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hey some men are just in denial most of their life, he obviously thought that if he told this girl about his daughter that she would ask questions he didn't wanna answer and then run a mile Jenny
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2009
Experienced User
Hopefully he doesn't give up on his daughter (or you). As one half of a couple who recently adopted a great-nephew and two great-nieces, we were both VERY upset to learn that the father who gave up on these 3 wonderful children (ages 7, 5 and 3) has got another girl pregnant and has it posted on his You-tube page as being, and I quote, "A Happy Parent". Why would this girl, who knows about his past, would even consider having a child by this boy (he's 25) is beyond me. He has no viable means of support, no job, no income whatsoever (he lives with her). But I guess that's what this world is coming to...the government will take care of them Sad
|

replied January 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Bad!
I think it is despicable that a man who has no job, no way of supporting the girl would even consider bringing a little person into this world children need comfort, support love and they don't come cheap...they don't deserve to be brought into a life of no money arguments all the time or even put straight into care...i think people should seriously think twice before having unprotected sex!
|