Question.. I'm new to this group. When I was 4 I was diagnosed with leukemia..'did chemo been in remission for years.. After remission I've always been severely fatigued. I can literally sleep all day long. Recent blood tests came back negative for Lupus.. But I have symptoms.. Fatigue.. Joint pain everywhere and swelling of my fingers.. Break out in hives for no reason.. Headaches from time to time.. Muscle weakness and bruising easily and skin is sensative to touch.. Is it possible that my Leukemia could've later on caused my body to attack it's self? I've had symptoms for years and it's been oh you have a bad back.. And degenerative disc disease of course you're going to be in pain.. I honestly feel like it's Lupus or something else.. Something is not right. And I'm tired of feeling like crap all day! I also have a valve leak in my heart which is getting checked again this week and I am also pre diabetic.. If someone could help me that would be great! Requested an appointment with Rheumatologist at PENN medicine so still waiting to hear back from them.. Any advice?? Honestly I'm a lot worry some!
Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...