Doctor informed me I have a small noninvasive granular lesion in the soft tissue in the inferior meatus. What type of condition presents itself in such a manner? I would appreciate some thoughts so I can make a plan to get condition properly treated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2019
It's likely to be a localised lesion or growth meaning that it is not part of the spectrum of a specific disorder. Surgical options can be discussed with your ENT surgeon.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.