Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

lesbian that wishes she had a penis?

I am a lesbian, I have known all my life, and have had relationships with women before. But, and I'm not questioning my sexual identity, if anything I think I'm questioning my gender identity. Well, here goes. I love being a girl, I like wearing dresses,wearing lipstick and just looking "Beautiful".but, I love wearing a t shirt and jeans with some boxers. You know, a typical guy look. I love my body, I wouldn't go through anysex change ever, but the thought of having a penis is amazing to me, its mind blowing. So what is it that is "wrong"with me? I'm a lesbian, I love being a female, and I love expressing that Im a female with my appearance but I so like appearing more masculine at times, and I like the idea of having a penis. I also have been in a relationship with a girl for over 2 years, and I don't want any one else but her in a sexual way but at times of intimacy I can't help but imagine myself with a penis and thrusting inside her. What's wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2013
Sounds like you are possibly gender fluid or just don't like sticking to gender stereotypes, and maybe you are just fantasizing about having the male parts or pleasuring her in new ways since you said you don't want a sex change and you love your body?
|
Did you find this post helpful?