Am I a lesbian?
Yes.
Nope, Bisexual
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Alright, so I'm currently fifteen, and am questioning my sexuality. I'll give you a bit of a backround story so that you can understand why, and hopefully help me with this. Ever since I was really young, I've been attracted to women... As in with girls, if I thought they were cute, I would be like really shy but always want to be around them. I hung out with the girls more often than not and I did have a few crushes on guys, but it was never huge like it was with girls. Just like when I was younger, I did get turned on by straight sex. Also, when I was younger, I fantasized a lot about other girls. So, during fifth grade, I met my cousin's best friend and I couldn't stop thinking about her after that. She moved though. -_- But anyway, I'm at the point now, where I kiss/ make out girls and get strong sexual feelings off of it, and I have had sex with multiple females and enjoy it. I've made out with guys and get nothing out of it. I feel no sexual tension. And I've seen guys naked and almost had sex with a couple to see if I would like it, but it doesn't seem that appealing to me. And when I mastrubate, I think of guys, and it gets me off faster, but I hardly think of them inside of me vaginally... Only oral or sometimes anal. And the orgasms I get from thinking of guys are generally really weak. When I think of women, it takes a bit longer to orgasm, but it feels a lot better and so much more satisfying. I am a lesbian, right?? I mean the only time I'm remotely interested in guys is when I'm extremely horney, and even then, I'd prefer women a lot more, especially since it's women that turn me on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
Just about everyone goes thru a kind of fluxy period like this. In adolescence you have like your 'role models'. The
girls you 'wish' you looked like Janelle or had hair like Ellen, were as together as Xenobia, etc. For guys it's the same, I wish I looked like Kyle, I wish I could play like Dave, why can't I be cool like Sam?

In most cases it stays as 'admiration' stays as like, "I wish I were'.

For some, they kind of mix up admiration with lust, so that instead of wanting to be Janelle, they want to 'possess' Janelle, and this moves into sexuality.

There is no reason to label yourself anything. There is no reason to engage in sex with anyone. You don't have to decide now.

You don't want to create a 'role' for yourself and then have to live it.

Just postpone all this until you're like 18 because you don't need complications. The secret of being cool is to avoid complications.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If you are a lesbian, that is totally fine. If you aren't, that's fine, too. It sounds like you are leaning more toward attraction to girls, but you are still young and attraction for women is more variable and fluid. You may be more attracted to girls because that's the way you are, or you may be less attracted to guys because 15-year-old boys are gross and stupid (some of them grow out of it). My point is, you don't have to decide now if you aren't ready to. And it doesn't mean that you can't change your mind later.

I would also say that I agree that you are too young to be engaging in so much sexual activity, especially with multiple partners. I hope you are at least taking measures to protect yourself. I know you can't get pregnant, but you can still get STDs from other females through vaginal contact and oral sex.

I think you are putting too much emphasis on sex at this point. You need to focus on other aspects of your life, like school, friends, family, and other things in that make you happy. Your sexuality isn't the only thing that defines you. At this point in your life, you are still figuring out who you are as a person, what your values are, what makes you happy. You can still have relationships, just don't make that the most important thing in your life right now.
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hey Cauzima

At this point in your life you are aroused and sexually active with both sexes, you are bisexual. I understand that this is the period in your life when you define yourself sexually but you're a bit ahead of the game here. You are going to continue to develop and discover things about yourself sexually into your early 20's. Your feelings and attitudes about genders are going to change. It's way too early for you to be worried about picking a team. For now worry less about what to label yourself and more about understanding your instincts.

Normally I'm a little too sex-positive for most folks but I have to agree with Marahu. You're a little too focused on sex. It's not that I think you should be all sweet and innocent. You have desires and you want to act on them. However a lot of your peers aren't prepared for your level of sexuality, can't handle it responsibly and you could end up hurting yourself or others. Feel free to take your time with this. If you don't end up sexually traumatizing yourself you're going to have a very long life to find pleasure.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2009
Supporter
Honey-you are so young to be having all these partners..Please keep in mind that whomever you have sex with you are having sex with not only them but whomever they have had sex with..So your chances greatly increase for a disease...Aids is very real as are other STD'S..

You have your whole life in front of you slow down and take care of just being 15..As you age your body,heart and mind will let you know if you are lesbian or not..
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....