hi, im a lesbian. my problem is i haven\'t met a person who actually gave me an orgasm . well when my partner goes down i don\'t feel a thing. the only time i felt something was when once when my partner just rubbed and grinding. nothing works penetration with a dildo or any oral sex. i really don\'t know what is wrong with me. i feel like im broken or something is wrong.lately i have no sexual earges. i feel like its getting worse.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper angelsandairwaves
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2009
Supporter
Can you masturbate to orgasm? If you can, then there must be something psychological blocking you from feeling pleasure during sex. If you can't masturbate to orgasm, I would suggest that you get checked out by a doctor.
|
Users who thank deteragram for this post: homerx 

replied March 1st, 2010
diet can lower libido, or maybe you're just overthinking it and need to relax. find something that turns you on and go with it.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2010
Experienced User
The only thing that can get me to orgasm is by stimulation of my clit. Dildoes and things don't really get me to cum but I really think that is normal. You're not alone sweetie ;]
|

replied November 24th, 2010
You said you felt something by rubbing and grinding? I also have only reached orgasm once with a sexual partner (female or male). I can only reach orgasm by rubbing against on object (like a pillow, towel, or panties) on my bed.

I would suggest you look at some of the threads about female masturbation in the women's health section of this site. Until I found those threads, I thought I was completely weird and alone.

Turns out, most women can only reach climax by putting pressure through grinding, rubbing, or humping on the clitoris.

Wish you best of luck!
|

replied February 25th, 2012
hi there im lesbian too,ive never had an orgasm by actual penetration i can only cum if my gf and i are rubbing against each other...its pretty normal actually...you can also try fantasizing one of your hottest sexual desires and just go with the flow, dont think of it too much
xoxo
|
Tags: orgasm, sex
Quick Reply
Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....