A couple of weeks ago i had a really big hard stool, which was really hard to pass. When i did there was a little blood, an for a week after it was still difficult to go to the toilet until i went to the doctors and they gave me Laxido. I also felt a little burning after i had a pee, but that only lasted a day. This is week later and i have been having pain in my left groin about where my ovary is and pain down my leg constantly. The groin pain comes and goes.. But the leg pain is constant, especially at the top front of my thigh, a kind of burning pain. Im a little constipated again also. Went to docs again an they were puzzled, said it could be an ovarian cyst but werent sure. Sending me for a scan in a few weeks. But i cant wait that long. The pain is constant and its affecting my day to day life. Keep worrying its serious. Help! Should i go to a
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 21st, 2013
Experienced User
If you feel the pain is significant enough to go the hospital then it should be done of coarse.

Ovarian cysts do have a lot of relevant complications assuming this is the case. However, if you feel you could bear through the pain a tylenol + advil combo might work. Or perhaps just going back to your doctor to see if can give a more potent painkiller + something for inflammation until you get your scan.

The choice is up to you.

Best of luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: ovarian cyst
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....