Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Left Testicle Larger and Hangs Lower Then Right

im 14 really just beginning puberty and within the past couple of months have noticed my left testicle hangs lower then the right and it is larger. ik one testicle hanging lower then the other is normal so im not worried and its been like that for a while but im worried about its size. the left is a decent size bigger then the right. u wouldnt notice on sight but i know my own body lol and the left is definately bigger. id say about 15-20% larger. its not huge or anything but it just scares me a little. the left is comparable to a grape and the right a peanut.(weird comparison but all i could think of). im sure its just nothing but the doctor did mention last time i was there 2-3 months ago that if one was larger then the other i should let her know. but my testicles were about the same in size differntial then as they are now and after getting examined briefly she didnt mention anything about it sooo should i? its not easy explaining to parents and arranging a doctors appointment so im really just asking should i worry? i havent produced seaman yet although i do masturbate on a regular basis and i dont have any wet dreams. like i said only just starting puberty and barely no arm pit hair at all so im a late bloomer. so id like to hear what u guys think about my situation and what i should do. keep in mind im 14. i just dont want this to affect my life in the future like having kids and producing working seaman and testicular cancer and all that. sorry for writing so much but thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2012
Experienced User
I believe having one testicle larger than the other is normal, my left one s beigger than my right.
|

replied September 2nd, 2012
its normal but if there is pain den go to gyno
|
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...