my period is late... i took a pregnancy test it came out negative, i have not been stressed, haven't changed my diet or workout routine..i'm also on the pill...

i am unable to see my doctor for another 5 days...and i am really concerned why this is happening..

has this happen to anyone? does anyone know why this may be happening?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
When did you take the pregnancy test? Did you read the directions and take the test when it was most accurate? Sometimes it is several days after your missed period.

Also, since you are on the pill (you have been taking it at the same time every single day, right?) you may have missed your period because of the pill. Sometimes your period gets really light where it's only spotting or you can not have it at all.

If you have been taking your pill every single day at the same time, I wouldn't worry too much. Talk to the doctor, just to be sure, but I think it's probably nothing ot worry about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....