i am 16 years old and am having problems with my period i have not had it in a little over 2 months. i don't know why i hav not had it yet i was wondering if anybody would know what it may be...im over weight by the way... Crying or Very sad im really worried
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2008
Experienced User
Are you sexually active?
|

replied May 25th, 2008
_tanya_ wrote:
Are you sexually active?

nope never had sex ever in my life
|

replied September 7th, 2010
hi m on my30 now.since i gave bith until nowi dont have my menstruation perion my son is nowturning 4yrs.old by january.mbreasthfeeding him(close brestfeeding)eversince he was notinto botlled feeding only widme.it is normalbecouse i still have this sucking reflex thats why i dont have my menstruation period?pls.do help me doc.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...