*ahem* Hi...

I posted a few months ago already but wasn't aware there was an introduction forum Embarassed Sorry about that. Anyway I've seen many forums where administrators get touchy if you don't introduce yourself first thing so I just though I'd pop in and say hello! I'm a not-so-new new person ^_^
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2008
Supporter
Hi Towner. That's funny ...

I've seen you around on some recent threads. Nice advice and great attitude. Welcome officially to the team!
|

Experienced User
Oh...thanks ^_^ And hello to you. Are you a Mod or a Doctor? Or just a Regular?
|

User Profile
Supporter
Welcome!
Hello and welcome aboard! I am not so NEW NEW either, been here since 2003. You have come ot a very caring and informative place. Nice to have you with us! I am a supporter, not to any one forum in particular, as I have been around hte block a time or two in so many areas! I am also a Mom, wife, and Fairy Godmother........if I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to PM! HUGS!
|

Experienced User
Nice to meet you Fairy Godmother ^_^ You sound like a really friendly person, and a busy one too Smile
|

replied November 20th, 2008
Supporter
Nice to meet you.
Hope to see you around the forums
|

Experienced User
Nice to meet you too, Teddybear2008. And I think I've already seen you around the forums...
|

Supporter
Yeah you probably have. I try and get stuck in where I can
I tend to hang out in the depression side etc. But i do reply to others when I can.
|

User Profile
replied November 21st, 2008
Supporter
Towner wrote:
Oh...thanks ^_^ And hello to you. Are you a Mod or a Doctor? Or just a Regular?
I'm a regular, but I like doing medical research. I find most of the information I give on the National Libraries of Medicine website: htt://www.nl.nih.gov Their search is amazing, and I know that I'm getting the most reliable information.

What's your interest in health?
|

replied November 21st, 2008
Experienced User
Um...none really. :$ I just stumbled across these boards one night when I was typing in some symptoms. So then I decided to pop in every now and then and give my inexpert advice where I can :$

Are you studying medicine? Or is medical research just a pastime for you? ^_^

The link doesn't work for me Sad
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2008
Supporter
Argh. Sorry about that. I mis-typed.

www.nlm.nih.gov

Well, I'm actually just interested in health. I practice yoga and believe in holistic medicine, so I'm learning about both allopathic and naturopathic modalities.

How's Yorkshire this time of year?
|

replied November 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
Cold. Razz

But it snowed today! Properly! Sooo pretty...

Are you familiar with the place?
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2008
Supporter
Nope. I lived near Reading when I was in university and studied abroad. Just curious about the north, I suppose. Nice place to live?
|

replied November 26th, 2008
Experienced User
Meh. It's rather appropriate for students but other than that there's not much to see. Lol there was a time when I'd have given it more praise but recently I visited my friend in Exeter and I became really jealous! Razz

Where are you from?
|
Quick Reply