Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Laser resurfacing for blackheads ?

Im really down every day, when i was a kid i had mild blackheads and poked them with a needle (i know the most stupid thing you could do) now my pores on my nose look really big and black and oily

would laser skin resurfacing on my nose help return my nose how it was, the pores arent that big its just i poked holes where the pores were making blackheads bigger, would laser resurcaing renew the skin and close the holes made?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I know that they do get rid of blackheads, however, I am not sure if they bring the skin back to the "before" blackhead stage...This you would have to ask your Dermatologist...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: nose, skin
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....