I have been reading a lot about how people often misdiagnose themselves as lactose intolerant, when in fact they have something else? I think I may be lactose intolerant, but how can I tell for sure.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2010
That’s easy. Go see your doctor. They have tests they can do to determine if you really are lactose intolerant.
|

Yeah, I guess I can do that. I hope she tells me no. I won’t know what to do if I actually have it.
|

Well, that’s easy. If you have lactose intolerance you should take Lactagen.
|

Lactagen? Is that some sort of medicine or something along those lines?
|

Not exactly. It’s a nutritional supplement you take for 38 days and it helps your body learn to digest dairy products. It works great too!
|

Oh, that sounds cool. I will look into if in fact I get diagnosed.
|

You definitely should! And even if they do diagnose you as having lactose intolerance, keep your chin up.
|

I will, thanks.
|

No problem! Good luck with everything!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...