Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Lactose intolerance?

I have had stomach problems for a while now. In the past 3 weeks I have vomited twice which is only once a week. I have taked to my mom and at first we thought it was tomatoes and the acid. I tried to stayed away from them for a while. I have had diarrhea like symptoms before I vomited. My mom is thinking it is lactose intolerance. Does any one have any information for me. Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Make a log of what you eat and when you're getting sick. When you get sick, whatever you eat within 30 minutes- 2 hours is a possibility.

I'm lactose intolerant, and if that is in fact what you have then you may want to get some Lactaid Fast Acting pills (you can find them near Tums at any store). You just take a pill right before you eat any foods with lactose. Take more if you're going to eat more.
|

replied September 30th, 2008
thanks I will keep that in mind. I guess for right now my mom wants me to stay away from diary until the end of the week. After that I will keep a log and see what happens. Thanks again
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...