Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

L-tyrosine & L-glutamine taken together ?

I take l-tyrosine daily with great results.

I read that l-glutamine can help with energy as well and with blood sugar regulation and cravings.

I also read that l-tyrosine and l-glutamine should not be taken together as they will cancel each other out, yet I have seen them together in numerous nutritional products.

What would be really convenient for me is to take them both together in the morning before breakfast because they are both supposed to be taken on an empty stomach.

What is the truth? Can they be combined without negating the benefits of either?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2010
I have heard the same thing... If you do find an answer to this question please write me.
I have been taking LTyrosine for some time now with great benefits and take glutamin mid day. However if I could take then both and get the benefits it would be awsome!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....