Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Has anyone used kratom for pain management with success ?

Thanks. Any input is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I have not used Kratom myself, and never heard of it before your post.

After looking at your links, my advise would be to not try it.

There are no safety controls on any herbal medicines that come into this country.
Therefore, you can never be sure of the quality of safety of the product you buy.
You have no idea if the product was grown with the aid of pesticides that are banned in this country, if the product you are buying is pure or been altered with other additives, nor do you really know of the safety of the product and how it will or will not react with your body.

With the number of sites on the web that are trying to get people to buy this product, it leads me personally to believe that there is a risk in using this herbal attempt to relieve pain.

I wouldn't take the risk of trying any kind of herbal supplement to relieve pain.

Fran
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
A site that is nothing but one of many, many, many advertisements for this product is not an interesting site, but rather, nothing more than and advertisement for the product.

This product can be addictive and is not controlled by anyone other than whoever makes it.

Not a safe product to use.

Fran
|