Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
I have these little knots on pelvic area but i bust them n this stuff come out then a little white thing with hair on it but then it start to bleed i get multiple of them down there been bout 2-3 years now i thought they was little bulls

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2010
Skin Answer A15042
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem concerned by the little knots in the pelvic area which burst and exude out white thing with hair on it with associated bleeding for the last 2-3 years.
These might be the swollen lymph nodes which are common in the inguinal region of pelvis but the more likely possibility is of a sebaceous cyst which have a tendency to recur. Sebaceous cyst is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that has a lining that resembles the uppermost part (infundibulum) of a hair follicle and fills with a fatty white, semi-solid material called keratin. Sebaceous cysts generally do not require medical treatment. However, if they continue to grow, they may become unsightly, painful and infected. Treatment is surgical usually. You must consult your personal physician for definitive diagnosis as the same is not possible online.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This post is not to emphasise final diagnosis as the same cannot be made online and is aimed just to provide medical information and no treatment suggested above be taken without face to face consultation with health care professional.

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.