Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
My son who is 10 years often claim of knee pain..he says sometimes it is one leg, sometimes both..usually in the evenings/night after he comes from school or after play..he does not do strong physical sports or too much running..but he has been telling that right from he is 5 years off and on..say once in 2 months at least..whenever we go to any paedetrician, they say it is not very serious and tell us to give more veggies or eggs..we are pure veg but now we have included 4 eggs in a week for him as part of his diet..he eats well and eats good amount of veggies as well..we live in a warm place, where summers are hot and winters are bearable with lowest around 24 deg centigrade..Nowadays he claims the pain more often , atleast once a week...sometimes tosses a lot in the night not being able to sleep.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These could be growing pains or due to juvenile idiopathic arthritis. I would suggest you to consult rheumatologist to sort out his problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2018
Same problem was with my brother who has been suffering from knee pain for 2 years. when we consulted with a surgeon in Pune he consulted us for knee replacement surgery, we were intense but we came to delhi. We met an orthopaedic surgeon at Aakash Healthcare in Delhi, he consulted not to go for knee replacement surgery and said you will be fine without any surgery. Just he gave us a healthy food list to eat on daily basis. Now my brother is much better and can play strongly. I would like to thanks to Ortho Surgeon at Aakash Healthcare.
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Orthopedics , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.