Hi, I recently started running and injured my knee. I’m looking for a good compression knee sleeve to see if it will help me continue to workout. Has anyone here tried a compression knee sleeve by Grip Power Pads? It looks great online, but I just wanted some advice before I make a purchase. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper amyaGarcia
|

replied December 6th, 2016
Experienced User
A knee injury can really be really painful. The best way to treat it will be to give it ample rest. Apply ice on the swelling for ten to twenty minutes to minimise swelling. After three days if the swelling subsides try alternating between heat and cold compress. Take pain killers if necessary. Try gentle exercise once the swelling is gone.
|

replied December 8th, 2016
Knee pain is the most common problem seen in the old age people. It causes from acute injuries. Knee pain can originate in bony structure compromising the knee joints, ligaments and cartilage of the knee.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2017
For knee pain Rest is best because it take time to recover.
|
Tags: Fitness
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....