Hi,

This is an orthopedic question. Going to be as thorough as possible.
1.5 years ago I tore my ACL and lateral and medial meniscus. I had surgery, didn't do much rehab but didn't do that much on it in general for the first year or so. About 6 months ago I started working out on it and rehabbing. It kind of felt odd especially after running and so i would stretch it out and that helped. It felt better and better and i recently decided to try out soccer again. The first 2-3 weeks were great, it was a little sore but not too bad. Fast forward to last night. I was warming up kicking (its my kicking leg) and felt a pop, it felt odd, but my leg felt more loose and a little tingly so I assumed I tore some scar tissue. Then about 5 minutes later, I stopped a ball with my off foot and planted with my surgery leg, and went down immediately from my leg giving out. That was 24 hours ago. I still can't straighten my leg it only bends from 30to60 degrees and hurts real badly when I try to go further or put weight on it close to those limits. It also hurts if I twist my foot inward. The pain is on the inside front of the knee all along the inside edge of the patella. The middle of my hamstring also stings a little but not bad. There is no inflammation and never was. Also I jarred my heel into the ground about 2 weeks after surgery which hurt really bad. Nothing else jarring that I can think of. Could it be my ACL or meniscus rereading? Or something else? I'm really worried about it, but I'm poor and can't afford another doctor
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....