Hi was wondering if anyone can help me. My Dr keeps fobbing me off basically. My right knee is in continuous pain on the inner side and keeps giving way. I could be going anything even no strenous things and it goes and im on the floor. Any suggestions on what could be the problem and what i should do or try?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2009
hello i would seek second opinion if i were you..the fact that you lose your balance indicates an underlying problem..from cartliage to arthritic..i would keep up anti inflammatories to reduce any internal inflammation and try rest it..not a doctor but here to advise you.
i hope you find the root of problem soon,,ice packs should help too.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....