Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Kindly Requisting Medicin for Paralyze

Dear Sir,

One of my relation has become the disease called "Paralyze" from recently. His age is 70 years old. So, It is very grateful If you can tell me a way to get any medicine for him (at least to walk)or give me some instructions to do. I'll waiting for response.

Thank you

Regards

Mohan
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
mohansliit,

Paralysis (or being paralyzed) is usually a neurological disorder (a problem with the nerves).

There are many causes of paralysis: trauma, stroke, disease, infection, metabolic disorders, etc.

The underlying cause of the paralysis has to be addressed, as paralysis itself is a symptom, rather than a disease.

You need to speak with the patient's physician about the proper management for this symptom. Without knowing the cause, it is not possible to provide you with the proper treatment.

Wishing your and your relative the best. Good luck.
|

replied November 20th, 2012
Dear Sir..

Thank you very much for taking your time to give me the valuable instructions. I'll do immediately what you said.

Thank you very much.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....