I honestly don't know what it is. I just found this forum today. So I thought I would see what you all think is going on with me. =)

For the past couple of days I have been lightheaded and coldsweats out of no where. The left side of my lower back has been hurting, and it wraps around to the side of my stomach. Lastnight around my belly button was hurting really bad. Not like upset stomach pains, it was a sharp pain. Eventually the pain around my belly button went away. But the pain in my left lower back that wraps around has not. As of right now its a constant sharp pain. Im going to the dr. in the am but thought I would see if anyone had any ideas what this could be. Thank you for any replys. =)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 14th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hi and welcome to the site/forum.
Sorry you feel so lousy.
Do you have any blood in your urine, pain with urination?
Do you have more pain when increasing your fluids?
|

replied March 14th, 2008
Hi and thank you =)

no there is no blood, but alot of pain = /
If it was possible to go to the ER without waiting 4 hours to get seen I would have been there already.. lol
|

replied March 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Let us know how your doctor appointment goes.
I know the waiting with ER's all to well.

How are you doing today?
|

replied March 15th, 2008
Hey couldn't make it to the Dr. had to work a double = /

Pretty much the same today, just not as bad. This has happened before. And totally slipped my mind until my sister reminded me today about this. It was about a year ago. I thought I pulled something in my lower back, and was in so much pain I couldn't even walk for a couple days. After a couple days past, I started to think that I had a UTI. I was bleeding alittle, and man did it hurt down there. lol. Then it just went away. So now im thinking that I indeed had Kidney Stones then. And now im just suffering again with it. The difference is that Monday morning Im going to get this confirmed for sure by a doctor.
Thanks again =)
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...