User Profile
Has anyone ever tried the asperagus and coke recipe to flush out a kidney stone? Also, has anyone used an Ultrasound to have a stone check for obstruction. I do not want any MRI's, KUB's or CT scans done for this. I have had enough radiation over the last 3 years. I get stones all the time and Im not sure if this one is stuck or not cause I thought I passed it already but maybe I had two instead of one. The pain comes and goes but I'm wondering how effective the Ultrasound is for checking to see if its obstructed. I have never had one so big that I couldnt pass it though...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 3rd, 2010
my kindney dr. says an xray can tell i had 5 CT from ER visits. he also said not to ever have CT again. i get calcium stones my body makes to much so stones and gout are the result. and drinking lemon juice mixed in water has kept me out of the ER for 3 yrs after going 3-5 times a year i even had a stent put in for relief NOT recomended by me.
|

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2010
Experienced User
Thanks...I have been drinking lots of water..It was just lodged...If it wont pass with the water, atleast the water picks it up for a bit and floats around...Im taking Calcium, magnesium and boron supplements to help prevent the new stones....water, water, water...toradol helps too if I have to take it...thats the only thing that works for me for pain.
|

replied February 6th, 2011
Thats true! Drinking lots of water helps to a great extent in this case.
|
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...