2 small kidney stones were discovered after I had my check-up last May 24, 2010. My doctor advised me to change my diet and do daily exercises to further help in removing the kidney stones. Aside from following my doctor's advice, I decided to try alternative medicinal options particularly the product named Genuine Haarlem Oil. The natural ingredients of this product have further helped me in eliminating these unwanted 2 kidney stones in my body. I took 3 coated capsules everyday for 2 months. By July 27, 2010, on my second check-up, my doctor discovered that my 2 kidney stones diminished. I told her that Haarlem Oil helped me with my health problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2014
hi there
its good to hear that
as a doctor i wont comment on genuine haarlem oil

Current dietary recommendations to minimize the formation of kidney stones include:

Increasing total fluid intake, with the objective of increasing urine output to more than two liters per day

Increasing intake of citrate-rich drinks such as lemonade and orange juice

Attempt to maintain a calcium intake of 1,000-1,200 mg (1.0-1.2 g) per day

Limiting sodium intake to less than 2,300 mg (2.3 g) per day

Limiting vitamin C intake to less than 1,000 mg (1.0 g) per day

Limiting animal protein intake to no more than two meals daily, with less than 170-230 g (6.0-8.1 oz) per day. (A positive association between animal protein consumption and recurrence of kidney stones has been shown in men.

Limiting consumption of soft drinks which contain phosphoric acid to flavor the soft drink, don't drink more than a liter of softdrink per week

regards
thanks for using ehealth forum
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kidney Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.