I recently had a CT Scan done as follow up observation for my testicular cancer and now I am concerned about possible kidney failure. I am very bloated after not even really eating anything, I have no appettite, I am sore, I am fatigued, and sick to my stomach most of the day. This has been going on for 4 days now. I had a fever for about 36hrs over the weekend.
Is there something going around that sounds similar? I am going in to see my dr in the morning, but I am now really concerned after doing a little research online.
Please give me some clarity.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
There are always different "bugs" going around.
Sorry to hear you had testicular cancer. Is everything OK with that..cancer gone?

When they did the CT scan did they check your kidneys as well?

Keep us posted..Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...