Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

kidney failure, life span after dialysis and transplant.

my brother,37 years old,felt high blood pressure on 24 october,2011.he was taken to hospital and after several tests docs declared that his kidneys are failed and shrinked.he is on dialysis.we never got a clue that his kidneys' condition was so worse.Im very scared for his life.Docs not telling anything clearly at the moment,they saying they would say anything after a series of dialysis. Everyone told me that dialysis and kidney transplant are for very short life span 1-4 years.Thanks God i got this forum and now i am thinking positively.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2011
kidney failures-dialysis
Hi,

My Friend ai also suffering from kidney failures and he is undergone dialysis twice a week. Please provide any alternative for dialysis.

Thanks in Adwance
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...