User Profile
It's been a LONG time since I've posted pictures or updated on Kaylee. She's 21 months old now (that sounds weird so I've just been saying 'she'll be 2 in October'. She's getting so big & it makes me emotional because of how fast she's growing up. She learns a new word what seems like everyday. She talks nonstop & is starting to say short sentences. We've been having a lot of fun this summer so far going to cookouts, going swimming & yesterday we made the 3 hour trip to the Philadelphia Zoo. Anyway, enough rambling, here are some pictures!

lol

Kaylee with her cousin Camden

Don't mind the bruise on her head, she's as accident prone as I am

Mouth full of mac & cheese crackers, love this outfit

Shane, me & Kaylee at my friends wedding

Me!

These are from the 4th of July

& a few from the zoo yesterday

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She has gotten so big. I can't believe that she is getting so close to 2 so soon.

You guys look great!
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
She's as beautiful as ever and getting so big. It looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo?

Did you guys get your house?!?!
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Experienced User
She's so beautiful!!!
|

replied July 10th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
you know i loves me some kaylee! i can't believe she's almost 2 either!
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks everyone!!

No we didn't get the house. The bank was taking so long to get to our mortgage application that the house went up for foreclosure & now it will be up to 2 years before it's back on the market again. So we're just going to keep saving up money & try again in a year or so & hope everything falls into place a little better. Thanks for asking!
|

replied July 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Wow. I can't believe Kaylee is almost 2! I can't see the pics (must be another photobucket user Wink). I'm sure she's just adorable though. Sounds like you have had a great summer so far!

That sucks about the house. Banks always take forever!!! You might try QuickenLoans next time. We went through them when we purchased our house a couple years ago and we closed in exactly 30 days. They were VERY quick with everything and VERY friendly and helpful. They sold our loan very quickly after closing though, but it was an easy transition and we didn't have any problems. Just a suggestion.....
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I've seen commercials for Quicken Loans but it never even occurred to me that maybe we could try that route, thanks for that idea! What do you mean by they sold your loan? Does another mortgage company or bank buy it? Is it a fixed interest rate? Sorry for the 10,000 questions lol, I just don't know anyone personally who has gone through them.
|

replied July 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
I've seen commercials for Quicken Loans but it never even occurred to me that maybe we could try that route, thanks for that idea! What do you mean by they sold your loan? Does another mortgage company or bank buy it? Is it a fixed interest rate? Sorry for the 10,000 questions lol, I just don't know anyone personally who has gone through them.

Yes, another mortgage company purchased our loan. Countrywide Financial bought it, they are a great organization to work with. We have a fixed rate, and it's actually A LOT less than what we would have gotten through a local bank. All the banks wanted to loan us the money at 7.25% or higher. With Quicken, we got 6.5%. The banks also wanted a minimum of 5% down; with Quicken we were able to finance 100% of the loan. We do have to pay a little bit of mortgage insurance each month, until the loan gets paid down to a certain amount; but it's not a lot. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I can find the guys name that we worked with and PM you his number if your interested. He was super nice and helpful.
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2008
Experienced User
She looks to growny in that 3rd pic! Too cute!
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
she looks too gorgeous. i cant believe she is almost 2!
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2008
Supporter
She is so beautiful, growing up so fast
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2008
Supporter
awe shes gotten so big since the last set of pics i seen...shes so adorable
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks everyone & thanks for the info on Quicken Loans, if I have any more questions I'll be sure to ask Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2008
Supporter
banks bite i swear they do take sooooooo long to process anything . I am sorry that you didnt get the house hopefully you will get an even better one and wow she is sooo cute and girl you look great sooo jealouse lol
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
That's a really cute picture of you! You and Kaylee are both so cute.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks ladies!!

We're kind of hoping we can find out what bank has control of the house now, & when it comes back up for sale we're going to try for it again. By then we'll have no more debts on our credit reports, we'll have paid on the Jeep for a little longer so that will look good (we only just got that in January) & we'll have more money saved up. I'm still not giving up hope on that house. I think it's the house for us, it just wasn't the right timing.
|

replied July 21st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Thanks ladies!!

We're kind of hoping we can find out what bank has control of the house now, & when it comes back up for sale we're going to try for it again. By then we'll have no more debts on our credit reports, we'll have paid on the Jeep for a little longer so that will look good (we only just got that in January) & we'll have more money saved up. I'm still not giving up hope on that house. I think it's the house for us, it just wasn't the right timing.

Timing is everything. The house we bought in 2006, we had looked at in 2005. We put an offer in on it and the sellers rejected it. So we waited. Saved up a little more money, paid off a couple of bills. Then we started looking again and this same house was still for sale (apparently nobody wanted it because it was too far from town). It was the perfect house for us, my husband would only have to drive 20 miles to work, and I would only have to drive 20 miles to work. It was right in the middle. (Where we were living before, I was driving 40 miles to work, so this cut my driving in half!!!). We put in another offer on the house (less than what we offered the first time) and the sellers accepted. So maybe next time around you'll be able to get the house even cheaper!! Hope everything works out for you guys!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....