Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

just found out they had chlamydia

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I was havinf sex with someone who just found out they had chlamydia . We had protected sex, although I took off my condom once and I put it in for three or four strokes. Then I put a condom on. I did not cum nor did she. Should I still get tested ? What are the chances of me getting the infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Those 3 or 4 strokes are enough to get you chlamydia. Get treated.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.