Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Just don't know how much more I can take

I have had depression on and of for the last 20 or so years with anxiety.it has slowly been coming back which has resulted with me self medicating on alcohol and my marriage breaking down and a seperation.I am on duloxatine and quilapine now but I can't see myself ever getting out of this and even have considered taking my own life.I am so tired of this .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2013
I relate and feel your pain, Marky. Your post sounds almost like I could've written it. I don't have any words of wisdom for you as I am just as lost and desperate here scrounging through forums and Google for something enlightening, but I wanted to write just to say that you are not alone and even for just this one second someone really cares about what is going on with you. I really hope you can find the will to change.
I realize that I need to change who I am, how I think, what I say, what I DRINK, in order to start feeling better. I just wish I could make that happen.
Best of luck to you. xxhugsxx
-Kristine
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank KAlamity33 for this post: Marky1964 
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....