I'm so depressed about my jock itch / rash. I went to the doctor and got a cream and it helped but now it has come back and spread lower and more towards my buttocks. I just went to the doctor a couple days ago for a refill of these other pills for something else and now I just realized the jock rash has come back and I didn't tell my doc cause I didn't notice till after. I got a cream from the store but I'm thinking I should go back to the doctor and get the cream he prescribed me before. I think that I got this rash from a girl that I slept with because it happened right after I slept with her. Because of this, I'm enraged and I feel as if I'll never sleep with anyone ever again. I have gained a lot of weight and I think it will help a lot if I start losing weight right away which I'm doing right now. Has anyone had this before and did it go away? what should I do? please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2008
i haven't had any itching due to weight gain, but i did have an itch that wouldn't go away for a while. i tried lotions, creams and etc and it would go away for a couple days then it comes back. then it was suggested to me to try gold bond for itching, and after a couple uses, the itch went away so you might want to give it a try...warning tho, it gets tingling at first
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2008
Supporter
Hi
My brother also likes the Gold Bond, but a differnt approach is corn starch......its natural and keeps moisture at bay, hence keeping the rash away. Worth a try! Its also not expensive!
|
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....