Medical Questions > Mental Health > Autism Forum

jesus is the healer and can heal all diseases

in jesus there is hope , my son is autistic and when jesus died on the cross upon his body he took sin and death, he took sickness, illnesses, pain, sorrow diseases and spiritual death and by his wounds we are healed. he set us free from all this and in order to receive a new life being free from sin and death we must receive him into our life as lord and saviour. in the bible he has all these wonderful promises for us to receive, but to receive them we must receive jesus. he came to give us life and to give it to us abundantly, to have the best and most enjoying and satisfying life and to have this life it can only be found in jesus.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper thepreacher
|

replied January 25th, 2009
horus and osiris
I'm an Apachee and we believe the power to heal comes from within and not a god,for if your god does the healing then does he not make you sick, i walk with the spirits of our mother the earth, most of you have forgotten the face of your father, a horrible and lonely place to be, i am there too,i don't know when it happened and sometimes i feel like i'm chasing my own tail, it may take a while but i'll be centered again.
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2013
Experienced User
Once we understand the complexity of being than we can start to except there is a God.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Autism contrary to popular myth, is not a disease.
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2012
Jesus is healing my anxiety
|

replied October 14th, 2012
I am sure there are plenty of extremely loyal Christian families with autistic family-members. Or better yet, there are plenty of autistic Christians. So why would some equally pious Christians be "healed" and others not?

Christ is/was a fantastic symbol, role-model, historic voice, human being, savior, etc. But I feel as if his existence has been seriously misused and misunderstood in many circumstances.

And I am a Buddhist-Christian, my healing comes from within and from compassion, and from attempting to live a wholesome and healthy lifestyle. Autism can be grown out of, to try and be on subject at all. All I got.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
Start to understand this serious developmental disorder here. We review causes of autism, risk factors for development and other related health conditions...
Researchers believe that environmental and genetic reasons cause autism. But what group(s) are more at risk than others? Autism causes and risk factors here....
Main symptoms of autism involve communication, behavior and social difficulties - but when do these appear? and what symptoms are truly caused by autism?...