Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
My baby is constantly itching her vagina area. Many times per day she looks for ways to itch herself down there. She look very uncomfortable much of the time. I've taken her to two doctors over this and nothing they prescribed her helps. She's taken stuff for yeast infections and I've bought her OTC vaginal creams.But still nothing works. Occasionally a red speckled rash will appear too. I'm at the point where I want to take her to a OB, but fear they won't see her because she's only two. Please please help, I need all the advice I can get???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 21st, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Tibbetts, is she still wearing diapers? It certainly sounds like diaper rash, a yeast infection or an allergy. Does she have any allergic reactions to things?

You have to work with your doctor to solve this. If the medicine does not work, you have to go back to the same doctor so that they can try something new. It is not very useful to change doctors.

Best of luck!
|

replied April 21st, 2010
Thanks for the advice. For some reason I never considered that it could be an allergy. Yes, she''s still in diapers. After your advice, I''m wandering if it could be the diapers or the baby wipes.
|