Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Itchy feet, bottoms and tops, with mosquito like bumps, eczema?

Hi,

For SEVERAL months I have been experiencing itchy feet. They itch like crazy and I've found that when I keep scratching bumps will appear that look sort of like mosquito bites. Welts, you could call them. I discovered that cold water stops the itching. Does anyone know what this is and what to do? I've seen eczema feet pictures and some of them sort of look like what I've got going on. I really need help and am unable to visit a dermatologist at the moment.

Thanks! Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2014
Thank you for asking

It could be dermatitis, eczema or any thing. Needs dermatological assessment. Try topical hydrocortisone creams and see if they help. Or else you would need to visit a dermatologist. Good hygiene is advised.

Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is eczema? We review basic facts on types of eczema and provide the medical definition of this common skin disorder here....
Children are more likely to get eczema. But are you at risk of this skin condition? Also, info on what causes eczema in this section....
Do you know how to identify symptoms of eczema? We review the common signs of eczema in adults and kids and let you know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Foot Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.