Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Itchy between testicles - thrush ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
thrush or not thrush,
i have been very itchy between my testicles and my bum for the last 3 months, i have tried antiseptic cream, but no change,some times when its real bad, i draw blood from scratching, i really could do with good advice to know what it is ? and what to use to get rid of this?
thanks for your help
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

What you describe might well be a fungal infection. You are going to have to have it properly diagnosed by a doctor. In the meantime a good antihistimine will control the itch but will not solve your problem.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.