Having itching sensation on surface of the skin on testis. Saw two small reddish boils where it is itching. Requesting help.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2014
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Please get an STD panel done in consult with your doctor after a physical examination. Maintain hygiene by washing the area with pyodine and keeping it clean. Avoid sexual activity till a diagnosis is reached. You may take anti allergic meds like Benadryl for the time being to relieve the itching. If boils are present then antibiotics or I/D can be considered as options for treatment in consult with your doctor.

wishing you best of health


Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: skin
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.