Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Itching in urethra after masturbating

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello there,

I recently had unprotected sex with a girl i recently met. She told me she got tested and that she's clean. I am starting to get moderate itching in my urethra area after masturbating and rarely other times. But especially when I masturbate few times a day. It had been a common mild itching after masturbating from the past, but it started being moderate just recently and I'm wondering whats the possibilities of having any STD's, knowing that the last time I had intercourse before the recent time was over a year ago.

Thanks,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2009
Supporter
Your symptoms could be caused by several different things:
trichomoniasis
gonorrhea
chlamydia
urinary tract infection
I suggest you go see a doctor and get tested for these diseases and infections.
|

replied May 11th, 2009
if i was diagnosed for any of the above, are they curable? What are my chances of curing having any of the above?

Thanks,
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2011
gonarryhea is NOt i repeat Not treatable!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2009
Supporter
All of them are curable.
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2011
peoplke gonorrhea is not curable at all it is like AIDS but less worse all STD'S are not curable at all you can get medicine to help the symptoms and help not spread it but you still have the STD the best thing tto do and the smartest thing to do is either use a condom or NOT HAVE SEX AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2011
Supporter
This quote is from the Centers for Disease Control, a United States government website. I am not going to argue over this. Readers can draw their own conclusions about which source is more credible.
"Antibiotics can successfully cure gonorrhea in adolescents and adults. However, drug-resistant strains of gonorrhea are increasing in many areas of the world, including the United States, and successful treatment of gonorrhea is becoming more difficult."
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Gonorrhea/STDFact-g onorrhea.htm
|
Quick Reply